Monday, February 11, 2013

Adele- Grammy's Edition.

I missed the Grammy's last night.  Sorry, but I did.  So this morning I decided to surf the web to catch up on Grammy fashion.  As usual there some hits and some misses, some people trying too hard, and some people not trying hard enough.  And then there was Adele.  Sweet songbird Adele with a voice of and angel, a mouth of a sailor, and a personality that seems like she would be a blast to hang out with.  However, she had a slight- no excuse me- large lapse in judgement.  Her outfit reminded me of something you may find in my 94 year-old great grandma's closet that she would throw out because it is old and brutta.  Why would she wear THIS to the GRAMMY'S.....

Source: http://perezhilton.com/
So I got to thinking... Adele is a new mommy- maybe she was just busy feeding and playing with her baby when she looked at the clock and thought "oh my, the Grammy's start in 15 minutes, I should get dressed" and then proceeded to grab the nearest table cloth/afghan/curtain and turned it into a dress.  Then it hit me.. as I was listening to music this morning I found her inspiration...  She must have been listening to...

MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ 




...when she got her inspiration. Touche Adele, touche. I'll let it slide this time... but next time NO, just NO. Listen to the video- it's hilarious and love it. Have a great one :)

always, nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment