Friday, February 8, 2013

happy fucking friday!!!!!

I'm kind of a dork. Lie. I'm a huge dork. I keep a notebook in my purse in case I see something I need to jot down- a website that has discount yarn,recipe, quote that makes me smile,laugh,cry, etc.  Iphone? yeah I have one, what's your point? I like my notebook or...as some people like to say, my journal. When I fill one up.. I get a new one! Here's one that I got from a pretty good friend of mine and you all know her as uncle beckY:





ANYWAYS, I was flipping through my snoopy journal and found this quote that I want to share with everyone to kick of the weekend (or the work weekend, sorry tiffy): 

"Find what you love and let it kill you."  

no idea who said it.  

Have a great weekend everyone!!! 
drive safe
put on perfume
have a drink
eat a pie
dance like a fool


-bree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment