Monday, February 11, 2013

Kelly, kelly, kelly....

So, circa 2003 you may or may not have found me on the phone voting for Kelly Clarkson on American Idol...yes this is embarrassing.  She has a beautiful voice, and holy hell her performance tributes to Patty Page and Carole King last night were amazing!!!  However, WHAT THE FUCK was she wearing? I'm all about not starving yourself to conform to the Hollywood norm, but girlfriend could have worn something mildly more attractive, and the bright yellow hair? Not such a good look for her.  


Secondly, what did you think of her acceptance speech?  I think someone might have had a few too many drinks beforehand.  I mean, she obviously didn't know she was going to win because she sounds wasted.  And did you see her fiance's face when they scanned to him in the audience? Brandon Blackstock did NOT look too pleased... Check out her acceptance speech below.


"So sorry, I got stuck to Miranda Lambert! There's a story and a song, for later ... after alcohol. I'm just kidding, children! I get nervous speaking in front of people.

I didn't know I was gonna win because I literally – I was so excited to be in a category – fun., I have been covering you all summer. I'm sorry, I love that song. I think it's so awesome. I love Pink, everyone – Adele – that I was in the category with, Miguel? I don't know who the hell you are but we need to sing together, I mean good God that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. WHAT!?
Anyway, thank you so much friends, family, label, my manager. Thank you so much, my fiancé who is sexy tonight, y'all!"

Thoughts?

xoxo danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment