Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cosmetics.

What I love:
 
bareMinerals [NEW] READY Foundation Broad Spectrum + SPF 20
Previously I used the bareMinerals ORIGINAL Foundation (loose powder) - I find the new foundation to be much quicker to apply, I also use much less. BEWARE: the color is off, in most cases you will NOT wear the same color of the NEW READY Foundation as the ORIGINAL Foundation!
 
NARS [Orgasm] - I LOVE LOVE LOVE anything NARS Orgasm. Seriously. Described on the website as "peachy pink shimmer" it really is perfection. I use the lip gloss religiously and always have the the blush on hand!
 
 
 
When it comes to mascara...... I am extremely torn. I have 2 ALL TIME FAVORITES that I alternate, depending on how I am feeling.
 
 
DIORSHOW Waterproof mascara lengthens and thickens better than any mascara on the market. LOVE. It runs about 25.00 so it is the more expensive of my favorites.
 

BENEFIT BADgal Lash Mascara works wonders. It curls and lengthens and can even create a falsies look without clumping! Runs about 19.00 but also comes in a compact "purse size" for 10.00.
 
 
What do you love? What are your favorite products?
 
Tif.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment