Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Obsessed with colored pants.


Okay. I love fashion, everything about it, well minus the starved models representing a skeleton that I used to study in anatomy. But anyways right now I LOVE colored pants. They really make your outfit stick out and draw attention to you when you enter a room. I love to pair them with a solid black or white top and solid shoes so that the pants remain the main focus of the outfit. Plus they are just so much fun. I also love skinnies- all of my jeans are skinny, I feel they really accentuate my shape and elongate my shorter legs. And as alwayssss heels are a must for any woman trying to impress.... no excuses! Well unless your foot is in a cast like mine was a a couple weeks ago- but two weeks out and I am back in my heels- holla! What kind of jeans are you into right now?



always, nicole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment