Tuesday, February 26, 2013

zombie bitches

nothing terrifies me more than zombies.  My friends may be confused about my feelings towards the flesh eating undead.....they are not something I ever want to encounter.  Yes, I'm a fan of Max Brooks and love watching zombie flicks but a zombie apocalypse is not something I want to ever encounter. EVER.  I can't tell you when my obsession with zombies began but the whole idea of them not only terrifies me but also intrigues me.  What fascinates me the most is how people survive that first day, first week, month, year!??!?!?  I try to imagine my first reaction to seeing a zombie waltzing up to my sliding glass door...There's a side of me that would like to think I would do what any zombie enthusiast would do-- grab the biggest fucking kitchen knife I have and plant that bitch right in that walkers frontal lobe.  Unfortunately there's a bigger side of me that thinks instant panic would lead to chaotic behavior and would thus begin my life as a zombie....a life of chasing after warm, fresh flesh and guts of my fellow neighbors.  BUT being the zombie freak that I am, I have made all my friends and family promise to put one straight in my forehead if I join the walkers.  In closing I'd like to leave you with a little tip my father would always say "remember, if a bear is chasing you, you only have to be able to out run one person."  I like to apply this to any zombie type scenario :)  

now a little preview of a few zombie's that are worse than regular zombies.  They are also a pack of mega bitches when fucked with.




this is tin. bekka's twin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment