Friday, March 1, 2013

Beauty Tip #2 - Extra Virgin Olive Oil


I love long eyelashes... and who doesn't?  They just make you look so much more glamorous.  I always hear girls complain about how they wish their eye lashes were longer and I do the same.  There are ways out there to elongate your lashes such as applying artificial ones- who has time for that- and prescription medications - who has money for that.  But there is a secret tip you can do to help your lashes grow longer without taking drastic measures.  Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO).  Yep, olive oil, weird right? I stumbled upon this one on accident...
 
 
One night I ran out of eye makeup remover pads and didn't want to use regular face cleaner to remove my eye makeup.  So I sat and thought, what product would be somewhat similar to the makeup remover and olive oil popped into my mind.  For the next week I applied a little olive oil to a cotton ball and used it to take off my eyeliner and mascara. I noticed over time that my eyelashes looked much longer and prettier.  This caused me to look online for "olive oil and longer lashes" and I found that many people use EVOO to help lengthen and thicken their lashes.  So to try this: each night put a little EVOO on a cotton ball, squeeze out the excess, and apply it to your lashes (be careful to not get it in your eyes).  Wipe off any excess on your skin with a wet washcloth and watch those lashes grow!  you'll also be surprised how much extra product you will get off that your regular eye makeup remover leaves behind!
 
always, nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment