Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

Who came up with this saying?  I think they were really onto something with this one.  Sometimes I don't even know what my husband is thinking when he does stuff!  He drives me NUTS!  I made the yummiest white bean chicken chili in the crock pot the other day (which he begged me to make of course!).  I left the beans out initially, and made him his own separate batch, because he won't eat beans.  He tried it, didn't say much, and won't eat anymore because, "you know I'm picky with my food".  Now I have a TON of leftover chili in the fridge that will go to waste!  GRRRRRRRR.  

Do any of you have picky eaters in your family? How do you deal with it? I've always been a good eater (no fat jokes allowed!!) because I will eat anything!!!  

P.S. I'm posting the recipe on a separate blog post for you all to try, it really is good! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment