Thursday, February 7, 2013

nails, nails, nails.

I LOVE painting my nails and feel like every woman should always have her fingernails and toenails done up- it just makes you look and feel so much nicer.  While at Walmart today I stumbled upon a display stand for Nicole by OPI's Modern Family Collection.  I was drawn to the display for a few reasons,  one- I think Nicole by OPI is great polish (it covers nicely and isn't too thick, doesn't chip right away), two- I love the show Modern Family (it's hilarious- if you've never seen it you must check it out), and three- there was a color that grabbed my eye.  This color is called Alex by the Books.  It is a pastel blue/green that reminds me of a Robin's egg.  I love pastel colors right now and just had to have it.  It looks great in the bottle and one my nails- it's always such a disappointment when the color looks nothing like it did in the bottle.  Check out the color below and checkout all they have to offer here: http://www.nicolebyopi.com

 The color looks more bluish in real-life- my instagram filter altered it some in this pic.

My nails weren't finished in this pic- I still needed to clean up the edges but didn't want to forget to take a picture so don't judge ;) 

always, nicole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment